Tumblr

woensdag 21 augustus 2013

Q&A.

Q: Do you look at price tags when you go shopping?
A: Depends, if I want something really bad than I don't care about the price.

Q: Do you have a lot of friends?
A: I have a lot of friends but there are just a few I would really go to if there was something.

Q: What are your biggest fears?
A: Spiders and to lose someone I care about.

Q: Fashion pet peeve?
A: When guys wear their pants/trousers way to high and you can see their socks.

Q: Have you ever been in London and what did you enjoy the most?
A: Yes, I've been there 2 times now, euh I enjoyed pretty much everything I did there

Q: Are you a One Direction fan? If so who are is your favorite?
A: I am, euh it got to be Harry or Niall.

Q: Favourite season?
A: Fall/winter

Q: Where do you want to live after school and everything?
A: London or New York!

Q: What is your favourite snack?
A: Humumus!

Q: Which parfum do you use at the moment?
A: Champs Elysees 92 from Zara and Lady Million from Paco Rabanne.

Q: One item everyone should have in their closet?
A: A leather jacket, a black jeans or an oversized bag.

Q: What do you usually get from Starbuck?
A: Chocolate cream frappuccino, Iced caramel macchiato, Dried soya cappuchino

Q: What countries do you want to visit?
A: Euhm USA, Australia, Italy, UK.

Q: Favourite clothing item you have?
A: My Topshop jeans and my dungarees!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen