Tumblr

donderdag 8 mei 2014

New stuff.



The Craft: Urban Outfitters / Barry M: Boots / Watch: Fossil.

I finally got myself The Craft and I love it! It has such good tips and ideas in it. Definitely gonna try some things. Also got the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in Papaya. I also treated myself to a new watch. I first had my eyes on the Amy Silver and Gold link watch from Marc Jacobs but when I found this one I just fell in love. 
On Tuesday my blog will turn 1(whoohoo), I want you to sent me your 10 favourite looks I wore over the year and I will post them on Tuesday. I also will be posting my favourite outfits, so message me I will post the links below. Have a goodnight everyone!

Twitter: xImaaan
Tumblr: Imaanscloset
Mail: ximaaan@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen