Tumblr

zaterdag 5 juli 2014

Saturdays.




Blazer: Bershka / Top: Asos / Trousers: Topshop (Similar) / Watch: Fossil / Necklace: Primark.

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry of my poor posting. I just haven't got time to post. So tell me what have you guys been up to? Enjoying vacation so far? I spend my day with my dad today looking for houses. These pictures are not from today, I forgot my camera at home and my phone died. These pictures where taken a couple of weeks when I spend the day with a friend and my cousin but forgot to post them. Also I like to know what you want to see more of on my blog because lately I got quite some request of thing so let me know through my Tumblr, Mail or Twitter which I'll leave a link to below. Now I 'm gonna have dinner and watch football.  

Twitter: xImaaan
Tumblr: http://imaanscloset.tumblr.com
Mail: xImaan95@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen