Tumblr

zondag 27 juli 2014

My Lush products.

A couple of months ago, I went to Lush for the first time. And fell in love with literally everything! I thought I would show you which ones I have and tell you a little what I think of them.


Fresh masks.

Cosmetic Warrior.


First of all, if you are sensitive to smells don't get this. I don't mind the heavy texture. It makes your face feel really clean.

Catastrophe Cosmetic.


I'm not the biggest fan of this. It leaves my skin quite powdery and doesn't really do much for my skin. Probably not going to repurchase this.



I love this! One of my holy grail products. If you have dry skin I don't recommend. The salt can sting your face if you use it on cuts or irritated skin. The smell is so lovely. Definitely one of my favorite smells.



This is a very messy, just mix it with enough water. It feels very nice the sugar leaves your skin very soft. The smell isn't very bad and it isn't to harsh. 

D'fluff.


Don't really know if I like this so much only used it once. So I will give you an other update on this.

Mask of magnaminty.


This is my holy grail product. This does everything it claims to do. I highly recommend this but let it dry to get the best results.


The Tea Tree Water I use after I put on a mask or a cleanser. The Grease Lightning is for when I feel a spot coming on. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen