Tumblr

zaterdag 12 juli 2014

Sleek.



A couple off months ago, I bought my first Sleek products. I got my second eyeshadow palette. I already have the Au Naturel palette. I highly recommend that one if you are just starting with using makeup and are loving a good smokey eye. I now got the Oh So Special palette and it has different shades of pink and browns. You can't go wrong with this palette.

Top (left to right.): Bow, Organza, Ribbon, Gift Basket, Glitz and Celebrate.
Bottom (left to right.): Pamper, Gateau, The Mail, Boxed, Wrapped Up and Noir.

Lipsticks! My absolute favourite thing about makeup. I got 4 new lipsticks. 


First one is 'Coral Reef' it's a orange coraly color and the second one is called 'Candy Cane' it's more of a pinker shade. Also both of them are sheen.


Then the next two colors are both matte. I got a fuchsia/purple one called 'Mystic'. And 'Russian Roulette' is a dark red.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen