Tumblr

maandag 19 oktober 2015

Top 10 Favourite Fall/Winter Lipsticks



After a break for almost a year. I'm back and starting with my top 10 favourite fall/winter lipsticks.
Most of them are a dark red or a purple shade. Starting from left to right.

Makeup Revolution: Propoganda Matte
This is a recent one I got. A matte red color that is pretty high pigmented.

Topshop Lips: Inhibition
A dark plum satin matte finish. I love Topshop lipsticks. To get the real dark plum color you should go over a couple of times while applying.

Topshop Lips: Screen Siren
This is a red creamy lipstick with a pink undertone. I love this because even thought it's creamy it's not to glossy.

Rimmel Kate Moss: 107
This is a deep berry-red lipstick. My absolute go-to lipstick the Rimmel Kate Moss in 107. By far my favourite drugstore lipstick. I've picked these up so many times.

Mac: Runner
Very dark berry-red lipstick. A bit darker than the Rimmel 107. But it's a good dupe because this one is sold out. This one was part of the Mac x NastyGal collab.

Mac: Diva
This lipstick looks different on everybody. On me it looks really dark red/brown.

Mac: Viva Glam I
This is a matte brown/red shade. This is one of my only lipsticks that last for 8-9 hours. Definitely recommend this. And the money you spend on this, is for a good cause; The Mac Aids fund supporting people living with HIV/AIDS.

Mac: Charlotte
This one is sadly sold out since this was a collab. It's a red matte and last for 6-7 hours.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture: 39 Pourpre Divin
A very deep purple that needs touch up after eating/drinking because it's very creamy/glossy. There is a bit of shimmer which makes the color a bit more softer.

YSL Rouge Pur Couture: 40 Rouge Eros
A soft red color with shimmer. Same as the 39 needs a touch up after eating/drinking because of the texture.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen